The Live Green Perks Program is part of the City of Toronto’s Live Green Toronto Program. The Program is administered by the City of Toronto’s Environment and Energy Division . The Program connects approved retailers, service providers, distributors and other eligible businesses with individuals who hold valid Live Green Cards or Live Green Perks apps. Users receive a City-approved exclusive promotion, special offer and/or direct discount when they shop at an approved Business.
To be eligible to participate in the program, the Business must be located in the City of Toronto and have accounts (tax and utility bills) in good standing with the City.
To be approved, the Business is required to:
- Complete the Program Business Application form;
- Complete the Program Business Assessment form;
- Provide and commit to the program pledge, or a self-created statement, to continuously green its operations;
- Offer a City-approved exclusive promotion, special offer, and/or direct discount on an environmentally friendly product(s) and/or service(s) to Users; and
- Accept the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
How Does It Work?
- Sign up for free
- Offer a perk
- Attract new customers