How to establish a vaccination policy for your workplace
- Encourage employees to get vaccinated.
- Visit our website at toronto.ca/COVID19 often, as information changes frequently.
- Develop strategies to minimize exposure to COVID-19.
- Provide staff training on the required public health measures.
- Limit number of staff, clients and customers in indoor settings to allow for physical distancing and to comply with capacity limits, as per provincial regulations.
- Schedule frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-touch items, surfaces, and washrooms.
- Inform staff, clients and customers about actions you are taking to keep everyone safe.
- Review the Guidance for Employers on Managing COVID-19 in the Workplace to plan and implement protocols to keep staff, customers and patrons safe.