To ensure that we are doing everything we can to support you this year, we are hosting virtual Planning Sessions starting next week with all of our members present, block-by-block! During these one-hour sessions, we will discuss:
- Ways for CaféTO businesses to make the most of their patios.
- Avenues for Retail, Service, and other businesses that cannot participate in CaféTO to capitalize on it this summer.
- How to cross-promote with your neighbours.
- And any other ideas that you have to improve the Junction overall!
Session Dates and Times:
- Friday, February 18 at 10-11 am – Businesses east of Keele St to Indian Grv
- Tuesday, February 22 at 10-11 am – Businesses east of Pacific Ave to Keele St
- Thursday, February 24 at 10-11 am – Businesses east of Quebec Ave to Pacific Ave
We strongly encourage all members of the BIA to attend. If you cannot participate in the session for your block, feel free to join another session or send a representative. We will only be hosting a Planning Session once this year.
RSVP to your session by Wednesday, February 16, below – and don’t forget to add it to your calendar!
Thank you all for your support, and we’re looking forward to a prosperous year!