Workplace Mental Health Series
Mayday, Mayday is an internationally recognized cry for help, and Mayday itself celebrates the contribution of workers the world over, both of which apply to the critically important subject of Workplace Mental Health, especially as we all strive to cope with the impact of the ongoing global pandemic. This 5 week series will draw speakers from across Ontario and around the world to highlight and share solutions to Workplace Mental Health, Stress & Injury Prevention with consideration for both the new, and (hopefully soon) restored, “normal”.
- April 30th, 2021 @ 10:00am Worker Pandemic Experience, A Year Later
- May 7th, 2021 @ 10:00am Psychosocial Hazard Regulatory Frameworks around the World
- May 14th, 2021 @ 10:00am Mental Injury Toolkit/StressAssess Solutions & Case Studies
- May 21st, 2021 @ 10:00am COPSOQ Network International Intervention stories
- May 28th, 2021 @ 10:00am OHCOW and partner WMH Resources
More information and register links here