ReduceTO – Reducing Single-Use Program
- Single-use accessory disposable food items (i.e. eating utensils, straws, stir sticks, condiment packets, napkins, and beverage takeout trays)
- Single-use beverage cups (hot and cold)
- Single-use shopping bags (paper and plastic)
- Foam (expanded polystyrene) cups and takeout containers
- Black plastic takeout containers
- Plastic and plastic lined takeout containers and items labelled as compostable or bio-degradable.
The following information has been developed to help businesses transition away from single-use items and support their waste reduction efforts.
Feedback and Updates
If you would like to provide your feedback on how to enhance the program and better support waste reduction efforts, please email email@example.com.