Contact Us


  • Air Quality Concerns
  • Ministry of the Environment
  • City of Toronto
  • Dial 311*, use their reporting system, or email (for questions, complaints and City directory)
    *Please use this # for citywide issues including:
    Snow removal, garbage bins, graffiti, postering, park maintenance, traffic signals/crosswalks, parking enforcement, tree pruning, public health, encampment safety and clearing, animal services, solid waste, and litter.
  • Encampment Safety and Clearing
    In almost all cases, the City of Toronto is aware of encampment locations and Streets to Homes outreach staff are engaging with those living outdoors. Unless there is an emergency, it is not necessary to report an established encampment to the City and its partners. Learn more about encampment outreach and response.

  • If you have a concern about encampments, please reach out to 311 to request help for homeless individuals who need support, or call Central Intake (416-397-5637) to support individuals seeking access to emergency shelter.
  • Illegal Street Parking
  • 416-808-6600
  • File an Immediate Parking Complaint
  • Municipal Licensing and Standards
  • 416-392-6700
    Re: Proposed sidewalk cafe and marketing display permit fees
  • Police (11 Division)
  • 416-808-1100
  • Street Furniture Maintenance (ie. bus shelters & garbage cans)
  • 1-866-827-8725
  • Toronto Public Library
  • 416-397-7131
  • TTC Customer Service
  • 416-393-3030

Emergency and Community Safety Resources

SafeTObia has equipped us with a comprehensive range of resources designed to effectively tackle safety and well-being concerns within our community. See them below.


Thank you for joining our mailing list to hear more about events, promotions & contests in The Junction, Toronto.

We do not share our mailing list.

Choose a list (please choose one)

You have Successfully Subscribed!