OTHER LOCAL CONTACTS
- Air Quality Concerns
- Ministry of the Environment
- City of Toronto
- Dial 311*, use their reporting system, or email (for questions, complaints and City directory)
*Please use this # for citywide issues including:
Snow removal, garbage bins, graffiti, postering, park maintenance, traffic signals/crosswalks, parking enforcement, tree pruning, public health, encampment safety and clearing, animal services, solid waste, and litter.
Encampment Safety and Clearing
In almost all cases, the City of Toronto is aware of encampment locations and Streets to Homes outreach staff are engaging with those living outdoors. Unless there is an emergency, it is not necessary to report an established encampment to the City and its partners. Learn more about encampment outreach and response.
- If you have a concern about encampments, please reach out to 311 to request help for homeless individuals who need support, or call Central Intake (416-397-5637) to support individuals seeking access to emergency shelter.
- Illegal Street Parking
- File an Immediate Parking Complaint
- Municipal Licensing and Standards
Re: Proposed sidewalk cafe and marketing display permit fees
- Police (11 Division)
- Street Furniture Maintenance (ie. bus shelters & garbage cans)
- Toronto Public Library
- TTC Customer Service
- The Junction BIA
- 2990 Dundas St W. Suite 104
Toronto, ON M6P 1Z3