Desjardin is giving away $3M in GoodSpark Grants for Small Businesses. Each grant is $20,000 – 150 grants total. Deadline to apply: November 29, 2021.
Eligible Small Businesses:
- Are locally owned and operated
- Are doing business in at least one of the following provinces: Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan
- Have a minimum of 1 employee and a maximum of 50 employees
- Have been registered for at least 1 year (since November 1, 2020, at the latest)
- Have a project that involves at least 1 of the following issues: sustainable development, employment, innovation
For more information and to apply, click here.