This year, we are going to help you promote your business further by driving traffic to your Member Listing page on our website. Go to our website, search for your business, and make sure all information is up to days! Some questions to ask yourself when looking at your listing:
- Is my business info accurate? Is this everything I want the public to know about my business at a glance?
- Does the top of my business listing feature 5-6 compelling photos?
- Does it clearly indicate whether we offer Curbside Pickup, Home Delivery, Gift Cards or Virtual Shopping?
- Does it provide links to my contact information, website and social media?
- At a high level, does it list everything that I have to offer? If someone is searching for (say) candles, greeting cards or Jamaican patties, will my listing appear in the search?
Check out Latitude 44‘s page for an example of a listing that has everything!
Contact Matthew at firstname.lastname@example.org with any edits and send 5-6 high-resolution photos of the interior, exterior, and products (if no photos are featured).