Call for Window Partners
For BIA Members Only
We are proud to bring back The Junction 3rd Annual Window Wonderland exhibition – a recent winner of The International Downtown Association’s 2022 Award of Excellence! Taking place through the holiday season, from November 25, 2022 to January 1, 2023, Window Wonderland will transform the Junction into an interactive, outdoor gallery featuring unique augmented reality (AR) installations by local and international artists.
Window Wonderland is presented in collaboration with the internationally-renowned AR app, Artivive. Linking classical with digital art, Artivive allows artists to create new dimensions with a digital layer, opening a whole new world of possibilities. Visitors can see the artists’ creations come to life by simply pointing their phone cameras at the large-scale artwork displayed on the windows.
This public exhibition is the first of its kind in Toronto, and we expect to receive significant press and media coverage. Trust us; you do not want to miss out on this!
- For $500, you could be a Window Partner – First come, first serve.
- NEW! Window murals will be designed to draw the visitor’s eyes directly into your business without blocking it. We will prioritize your product & service!
- Your business will be featured as hosting 1-of-20 window installations showcasing Window Wonderland through a mutually agreed-upon window painting and animation. Approximate size: 40-60 square feet. We can be flexible according to your needs!
- Your company name or logo will be featured on our custom app and throughout our marketing. Opt-in subscribers across all digital platforms ~29,000.
- Your business will be featured on our 4-ft x 6-ft poster – Keele/Dundas transit shelter – 30,000+ daily impressions – Nov/Dec.
- $500 participation fee (same as last year). The fee could come from your suppliers/partners, and you may recognize them in your window.
- Your business will be featured on a digital map on our website and featured in a social media post.
- Each partner has the right to approve materials bearing its trademark before publication.
- Final partner selection is at the discretion of the BIA. Your commitment holds your place in line but it is not a partnership commitment until we have approved it.
Last year, 89% of our Window Partners felt that Window Wonderland brought increased exposure to their business. Here’s what the partners and local businesses had to say:
“I like the idea of decorating the window for the holiday season. If everyone participates, it would be a great street for the people to visit during the holiday.”
“Our clients enjoyed the mural, and it was a nice talking point with people in the neighbourhood and new clients!”
“It was great for the entire community. Something fun and exciting to do with families. Brought people out and brought the streets back to life. We were happy to contribute and be a part of it.”
To learn more about Window Wonderland, see here.
If you are interested in participating as a Window Wonderland Partner, please contact Taylor Goulard at email@example.com.